Anytime I make a dish by Ina Garten (Queen of The Food Network) Mike likes to pretend he is Jeffery. Jeffery is the husband of Ina Garten aka The Barefoot Contessa. We laugh because we think Jeffery must be the luckiest man in the world. He drives around in a fancy BMW, works from home a lot, lives in a beautiful house, has fantastic friends with exquisite tastes and always gets served great food by a lovely woman who seems to love him for better or worse.
- 4 (8 ounce) fish fillets such as red snapper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces of creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons drained capers